Faith Christian Academy welcomes students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin who meet admission guidelines and who pledge to adhere to the school’s statement of faith. As a Christian school, FCA students and staff are committed to honoring the character of Christ in our attitudes and behaviors.
The steps for enrolling in Faith Christian Academy are as follows:
2. Schedule a visit of our campus and an interview with our principal. We welcome all prospective students and their families to tour our facilities. Students who matriculate mid-year or who are enrolling in our upper school should meet with our principal for testing in English and math. Testing ensures that students are placed in the appropriate level of English and/or math.
3. Submit the following documents:
- Completed application
- Previous year’s report card with standardized test scores. Placement tests may be scheduled.
- Copy of child’s social security card.
- Copy of child’s birth certificate
- Georgia Immunization Form 3231 is required for all new students.
- Eye, Ear, and Dental Form 3300 for students entering grade K5 or any student entering a Georgia school for the first time.
4. Pay fees
- Registration fee of $150 before March 1/$225 after March 1.
- Post dated checks for 12 months must be submitted at registration
- Post dated checks are deposited on the 10th of the month. If the 10th falls on a weekend, it is deposited on Monday.
- All payments must be made in accordance with the payment schedule.
- Tuition and fees for the 2017-2018 school year are listed at the end of our application packet.
A paid in full discount of 3% is extended to families who pay their tuition in full by August 1st.
Now Offering Coursework for Homeschooled Students in Grades 7-12
- Math 7, Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, Pre Calculus
- American History, World Geography, Government and Economics
- English 7-12, Honors English 7-12, American Literature
- Life Science, Earth Science, Physical Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Bible 7-12
- Latin I
All classes are college preparatory and taught from a Christian worldview.
Class sizes are small to permit individualized instruction.
All classes are taught by dedicated, degreed teachers.
Classes are 50 minutes/day. Students earn .5 CU per semester.
Enrolled students are eligible to participate in extracurricular sports including cross country, basketball, and tennis.
Tuition/registration: $500/semester per class. Athletic fees: $100/sport (uniform included). Discounts are available for multiple children or multiple classes. Contact the office for more information.